Deposit funds to purchase cryptocurrencies on Tokenize Exchange.
Important Funds deposited not from your designated bank account is strictly NOT accepted. Tokenize Exchange shall at its sole discretion consider the legitimacy of refund requests. Submit a ticket here. You shall be contacted to provide sufficient evidence to prove that the funds belongs to you. A fee of S$100 / RM300 will be charged.
Add Bank Account Information
Select Wallet from your dashboard. Scroll down to your Fiat Balance. You will see this page.
Step 1: Click on the “+” button to add your bank account information.
You will see the Deposit National Currency below after clicking on the “+” button.
Step 2: Select ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ from Deposit National Currency.
- Fill in the necessary fields:
- Bank Name: Select from the dropdown list.
- Account Number: Omit hyphens “-” and key in only numeric digits.
Step 2. Click on Add Account. You will see the account added to the box.
- You may add up to 2 accounts.
- Click on the Delete button to remove the account(s) from the list.
**You only need to add bank account information once. For subsequent deposits, you may proceed to deposit your funds by selecting your bank account on the Deposit National Currency under Funding Source and keying in the Deposit Amount.
Deposit Your Funds
Step 1. Select Wallets from your dashboard. Scroll down to your Fiat Balance.
Singapore users: Under SGD, click on icon (1).
Malaysia users: Under MYR, click on icon (1).
- Fill in the deposit request form:
- Select the Funding Source.
- Key in the Deposit Amount. Note that the minimum deposit amount is S$ 500 / RM 1,000 and there is a daily deposit limit.
- Ensure the deposit originates from the bank account selected in Funding Source. Tokenize will refuse funds that originates from a bank account that differs from that stated in the form.
- You may also view your minimum deposit amount, daily deposit limit and remaining deposit limit on the right side of the page. For further information, you may refer to this page.
- Click on Get Instructions.
Step 2. Ensure the information is correct. Tick the checkbox and click on Next.
Step 3. Complete the process by following the set of instructions. Transfer your funds.
- The set of instructions will also be sent to your email.
- If you are transferring from a local bank, you do not need to key in the reference/memo code.
- Once we receive your deposit request form, we will verify whether your deposited funds is received and transferred from your designated bank account in your name. Please allow up to 1 working day to process your deposit request.
- Your deposit request will be cancelled if funds is NOT deposited within 3 working days from the receipt of the deposit request form.