Understanding Tokenize Xchange Membership Tiers
There are several membership tiers within Tokenize Xchange. Members can choose to upgrade their membership by paying and staking our Tokenize Xchange emblem - TKX.
All users within Tokenize Xchange begin as a Normal Member. As a Normal Member, there are no membership fees and no expiration date.
To upgrade to a Premium Member, users will have to pay 40 TKX per year to enjoy benefits and perks of being a Premium Member, such as lower trading fees, 0 fiat transaction fees, etc.
Becoming a Platinum Member requires users to pay 100 TKX and stake 700 TKX per year. Platinum Members enjoy platinum trading rates while having access to exclusive perks.
Solitaire Members requires users to pay 120TKX and stake 720 TKX per year and be a holder of 2 Tbot Phoenix NFT . Note that this tier is only available for accredited investors.
Normal : Free
Premium Membership: 40 TKX per year
Platinum Membership: 100 TKX + 700 TKX (1-year staking) per year
Solitaire Membership: 120 TKX + 720 TKX ( 1-year staking) per year and hold 2 pieces of Tbot Phoenix NFT (PHX)
Learn more about why you should be a Premium/Platinum Member.
Rule of membership staking with platinum as example:
Users will have to pay 100 TKX as membership fees and stake an additional 700 TKX.
This 700 TKX staking will be staked (with Zero APR%)in your Tokenize Xchange wallet and can be withdrawn with your membership expires or terminated.
* The membership subscription will expire after twelve (12) months.
How To Subscribe?
- Sign in to your account with your email address, click on the drop-down bar and select on “Membership”.
- Next, click on “Upgrade” and get your membership* upgraded.
*Solitaire membership option will only be available for Accredited Investors currently.
Do note that we are having a Bundle promotion for Premium and Platinum membership:
* You can purchase TKX via fiat or crypto in BTC, ETH, SGD and USD markets to upgrade your membership now!
3. A pop-up notification will appear. Please check carefully and click on "Upgrade" to confirm your membership upgrade.
4. A green notification will appear on your screen to confirm the successful upgrading of your membership and your "Premium" membership should appear on your page.
5. To find out more details about your membership, scroll down to "Membership Records" to view your past and current membership details. Do also take note of the expiry date of your membership.
Do note that all membership fees are non refundable and non transferrable with no early termination.