Understanding Tokenize Xchange Membership Tiers
There are several membership tiers within Tokenize Xchange. Members can choose to upgrade their membership by paying and staking our Tokenize Xchange emblem - TKX.
All users within Tokenize Xchange begin as a Normal Member. As a Normal Member, there are no membership fees and no expiration date.
To upgrade to a Premium Member, users will have to pay 20 TKX per year to enjoy benefits and perks of being a Premium Member, such as lower trading fees, 0 fiat transaction fees, etc.
Becoming a Platinum Member requires users to pay 80 TKX and stake 720 TKX per year. Platinum Members enjoy platinum trading rates while having access to exclusive perks.
Normal : Free
Premium Membership: 20 TKX per year
Platinum Membership: 80 TKX + 720 TKX (1-year staking) per year
Learn more about why you should be a Premium/Platinum Member.
Rule of staking:
To upgrade to a Platinum Member, users will have to pay 80 TKX as membership fees and stake an additional 720 TKX.
This 720 TKX staking will be staked in your Tokenize Xchange wallet and can be withdrawn with your membership expires or terminated.
* The membership subscription will expire after twelve (12) months.
How To Subscribe?
- Sign in to your account with your email address, click on the drop-down bar and select on “Membership”.
- Next, click on “Upgrade” and get your membership upgraded.
* You can purchase TKX via fiat or crypto in BTC, ETH, SGD and USD markets to upgrade your membership now!
3. A pop-up notification will appear. Please check carefully and click on "Upgrade" to confirm your membership upgrade.
4. A green notification will appear on your screen to confirm the successful upgrading of your membership and your "Premium" membership should appear on your page.
5. To find out more details about your membership, scroll down to "Membership Records" to view your past and current membership details. Do also take note of the expiry date of your membership.